Institute of Non-Destructive Testing U.K.
Australian Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
Australian Industry Group
Performance of Non-Destructive Examination
1. Visual and dimensional inspection of welds, steel fabrication, castings and forgings.
2. Inspection of surface treatment and coatings.
3. Inspection of mechanical items. Machinery, gear boxes, pumps, compressors etc.
4. Weld Procedure documentation, development qualification and review.
- Pipes and Plates
- Hydro electric power stations
- Pressure Vessels
- Mining Equipment
- Welded Structures
- Rail Welds & railway components
- Automotive Components
- Bearing Bonding
- In Service Inspection
- Critical Defect Sizing
UK TWI recommendations
Ultratest is a NATA accredited NDT testing /laboratory & Type A & B Inspection body under which a quality assurance system to ISO /IEC 17025 & ISO/IEC 17020 is required and audited.
In the performance of non-destructive tests and the production of test reports ISO/IEC 17025 & ISO/IEC 17020 exceeds the requirements of AS 3901 and ISO 9001.